The Regional Directorates of Fisheries and Aquaculture, through the Director, (Regional Director of Fisheries), execute the management of the Undersecretariat in the regions and they are the representatives of the Undersecretary in each one of them, chairing the Fisheries Zonal Councils and the Regional Councils of Recreational Fishing.
Currently, there are eight Regional Directorates of Fisheries and Aquaculture (DZP):
1. DZP Regions XV Arica and Parinacota, I Tarapacá, and II Antofagasta
2. DZP Regions III Atacama and IV Coquimbo
3. DZP Regions V Valparaíso, VI Libertador Bernardo O´Higgins, and VII Maule.
4. DZP Region VIII Biobío
5. DZP Regions IX La Araucanía and XIV Los Ríos
6. DZP Region X Los Lagos
7. DZP Region XI Aysén del General Carlos Ibáñez del Campo
8. DZP Region XII Magallanes y Antártica Chilena